Thursday, October 16, 2008

Groundation

I'm becoming so bored with the advice of those close to me. It's so predictable. It's almost like I know what every last one of you is going to say before you utter the words. As of this morning, I will stop soliciting advice...for now atleast. On another note, blogging is silly. However, in this case, I have a goal to accomplish. I'm learning that so many of those people that are the closest to me, really don't really know me at all. Friends and family alike, I hope to uncover the myth that is me, that all too many of you have never really gotten to know. Peace.

3 comments:

Tejinder Singh said...

Hey Sarah,

Great to see you board. Welcome to the blogging world.
Am really happy to see you around here and I am also a newcomer here.

Tito
http://tejindersinghtito.blogspot.com/

Laurie Singh said...

Tell me...and then I will know.

love

coleyjamieson said...

Anxiously awaiting to learn more and jealous of your garden. Thinking of starting a hippie commune and Jamieson is Ironman, which "makes all of the beautiful girls happy". Loves, Coley.