Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rockamovya

I bought a bicycle yesterday. A huffy. A red huffy with rollover handlebars. The yard guys came late yesterday and were so delightful and helped me tighten the breaks, reposition the handlebars, lower the seat, etc. I've wanted a bicycle for some time now. I used to have one but that's a story that I will save for a rainy day.
My savvy gardening skills have given me okra, green & red peppers, sweet basil, rosemary, mint, sage, parsley, & chives. I'm extra proud.
I've decided that Breakfast at Tiffany's is probably one of the greatest movies of...well, nevermind, it's just a great movie. If you haven't seen it, you should. If you have seen it, you should again. Holly Golightly is such a mysteriously clever character.
I have red hair now, as of last Friday. And now it's time for a life without Jordan...I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

Tejinder Singh said...

Hey S

You remember bicycles from your Europe trip. We have a lot of them around here and one has to be careful here as with bicycles come, bicycle thieves :-)

Am happy to see you coming to terms with yourself and writing in such a nice flowing way :-) You make me proud, keep it up.

More soon again,

T

Tejinder Singh said...

Hello S,

Once you start, you should keep coming back if you want to sustain interest.
I spoke again on All India Radio, World News, link at my blog.

Waiting for you to blog again :-)

love

T