Sunday, October 19, 2008

Open up your mind a tad...before you jump to judge another

Worked all day at a ph0toshoot on folly beach as a makeup girl for Las Olas Surfshop today. I really enjoyed spending 10 long hours outside doing that sort of thing. Sure, once the shoot came to a close around sunset, it was about time to be away from the sand of course, and we were all very tired, but nonetheless, I enjoyed every last second of it. I've never been a makeup girl for a photoshoot but I just kinda did it, not really knowing if I was going to do it well or make myself look silly. Fortunately, the setting of the shoot was at the beach, thereby making my assigned job fairly simple. The less makeup the better. I've yet to see any of the shots that were taken but they should be up online on the photographer's site within the next day or so. I will post links to the pictures at that time. All in all, makeup girl was super fun, but I would love to be able to be the actual stylist for a shoot like that. That job appeared to be the most fun of all of them. Or maybe I've just been watching one too many episodes of The Hills. Who knows...
I don't know why so many of you think that I do nothing with my time. I know that it's not my 'lack of doing things' that puts that thought into some heads; but rather, ya'lls lack of knowing things...or atleast the right things for that matter. We are such a judgemental species by nature. It's sickening.

No comments: